Dear Lord Jesus! Grant ### Salvation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruen

Servant of All
I love him, but I know you love him more. Speak to his heart. Heal him and save him.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
7
Views
139
DEAR ABBA-DADDY-FATHER-GOD IN YOUR SON JESUS'S NAME MAY THE CASE MANAGER AT THE AGENCY WHERE I HAVE TO SEND MY PAPERWORK TO GRANT ME SOO MUCH GREAT FAVOR AND MUCH HELP AND ALSO PROVIDE ME WITH A FAX NUMBER TO SEND MY PAPER-WORK IN BY FAX SO IT GETS THERE ON TIME OR I CAN MAIL IT BY...
Replies
15
Views
553
Lord Jesus grant ### a calm heart in anything that seems to irritate him. Lord change his heart to be more considerate and not be carried by unnecessary anger. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,940
Members
649,965
Latest member
Brealxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom