Dear Lord Jesus and Father I pray and praise ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Lord Jesus and Father

I pray and praise you for always richly blessing my fiancée ###, me ### and our engagement and every area and every dimension of our life, today and for eternity, I pray ### and me will always be as we are now and even better and stronger and deeper in love every day for ever more, and full of all the fruit of the Holy Spirit, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
192
Father I pray for protection upon my own energy. I pray to have these 4 kitten to be adopted asap. And to leave with no hicups or delays before summer right after in June in JESUS name amen. The LORD knows all details amen. I pray ### just mind her own business. Shes super nosy. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
252
Heavenly Father, I pray for several unspeakable requests in Jesus' name, ###.
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom