Dear Lord I plead to you to please hear ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
Dear Lord I plead to you to please hear my prayers reunite ### and I I feel so empty and lost without her please heal her heart and make her realize just how much I have meant to her over the last 14 months and that we need each other and for her to desire to change her ways so that we may work on a lasting relationship...Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life and Marriage shut the Lions Mouth I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life and Marriage Protect us from all Destruction, Persecution and Harassment from anyone coming against us remove stress and anxiety Lord continue to...
Replies
5
Views
248
Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart and over my marriage. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our minds and heart, give spiritual strength to push through our work assignments, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day, scatter, confuse...
Replies
8
Views
298
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom