Dear Lord, Help my son ### be prosperous in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

123

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

Help my son ### be prosperous in his job, marriage, health, and safety. Please help my son ### get a long-lasting job in his profession. Let ### be able to financially pay all his bills independently. Keep him safe, healthy, motivated and positive each and every day in his job search. I need your guidance Lord to help me reach the needs of each and everyone of my students academically and mentally. Help me stay in your word each and every day even when others bring me down. Keep me calm and at peace in every situation I encounter. Love you! In Christ name I ask it......Amen John 14:1 Jesus said, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me."
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life. Thank you for the support of all the seniors but I have one dilemma right now .. it’s about a friend who gets mad at me that I didn’t do anything wrong to her. I hope Lord she will realize the blaming and accusation on me was wrong and I hope you...
Replies
8
Views
264
Dear Lord help my son ### gets his working permit and P R in Canada in Jesus’s name
Replies
7
Views
405
Please lord help me deliver my project tomorrow itself without anyone scolding me. Please lord help me deliver all my remaining jobs within next week and help me complete all my pending documents& PR by the end of this month. Please lord I don't want to feel pressured and tensions all the time...
Replies
11
Views
646
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom