Dear Lord, going through one of the

Daiz

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord,
going through one of the toughest time of my life.
financially broke, personally broke, troubled family. I don't have the strength to even type the whole thing. I know God will take care.
 
I pray that you will know the Lord's peace and that He will bless every part of your life, May He bless and restore your finances, may He restore harmony, love and peace to your family situation. May you your family know His great love for them all the days of their lives. May God bless you with strength and calmness. May He lift this burden from your shoulders and carry you in His loving arms. Thank you for loving ###, who is precious in your sight. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Does life actually get better? After leaving an abusive job my finances have gotten worse. Father, the stress has caused physical symptoms. I have no one to help me (not necessarily financially). I don’t want to hear “I’m sorry you’re going through this” because the people say it NEVER actually...
Replies
7
Views
206
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear heavenly Father I come to you in prayer to pray for my patient I cared for last night in clinicals. I know you brought me to him to be a light to him and I know it takes one person to make a difference in someone's life. My patient has been weighing heavy on my heart and I just pray that he...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom