Dear LORD GOD, I pray that You will hear & ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedbyGod

Beloved of All
Dear LORD GOD,

I pray that You will hear & answer every need on this prayer site today, in Jesus' Sacred name. Thank You LORD, in advance, for hearing & answering these prayers. All glory, honor & praise, is Yours' Almighty LORD GOD. AMEN & AMEN
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me Oh Lord GOD Psalm 86:1 (KJV) "Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy Psalm 121:2 (KJV) My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth". In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
365
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Thank you Lord. I pray that you don't give up on me and my family. I'm tired and trying not to lose my faith. I know you got me and it's all in your timing. I pray for my daughter ### to find a better job and a safe place to live in ###, keep her safe, protect her and get on the right track in...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom