Dear Lord Father God, I pray you step in now for the###.

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God

I pray you step in now for the Government and people of ###

I pray for victory for the ###, that every aspect of the ### is prospering and will continue to prosper and thrive in ways

I pray for victory breakthroughs that ### will not be under EU rules and law after March ###

I pray for a unification of all the people in the ### and the whole world, all nations shall gather together in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dea. Heavenly Father Son Spirit I pray to rebuke all the nightmares I had this morning nightmares between 12 midnight to 6 Am on Feb - 1. - 2026 about the wrong people like ### 2### 3### 4.### from ### 5.### 6.### ### & Family 7. ### & Family 8.### &Family 9 all different Care Giving Companies...
Replies
7
Views
279
Dea. Heavenly Father Son Spirit I pray to rebuke all the nightmares I had this morning nightmares between 12 midnight to 6 Am on Feb - 1. - 2026 about the wrong people like ### 2### 3### 4.### from ### 5.### 6.### ### & Family 7. ### & Family 8.### &Family 9 all different Care Giving Companies...
Replies
7
Views
253
Dear Lord, Father I thank you for your Love, Mercy and Grace that you always give to me and my family. Father Lord, bless me with a new house / accommodation, so that I will be able to accommodate all those who might be in need of accommodation. I speak healing and blessing from you my Lord. Amen
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom