Dear Lord and Father, please help me with this work

JJNortyperson

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Lord and Father, please help me with this work assignment, I am so low on money. Please grant me clear thinking and inspiration. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for your prayers. I had to quit the assignment tonight as I can't get the information needed in time for the deadline tomorrow and I am reluctant to work all day tomorrow (###, Sunday) on a project that ethically I am against.

I couldn't struggle on, but it means I will be very short of money. I am more disabled now so I am doing less physical work and more written work but the transition and shortness of work is bad at the moment.

Sometimes God doesn't answer in ways that we expect, and I know I couldn't complete the assignment and I trust Him to look after me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
220
Dear Heavenly Father, First of all thank you for blessing and helping my ### recover. Please bless me with one more opportunity in my life in reaching the top of my career again. Thank You Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
208
Dear God, Since I own ### cats which I treat as my own children, I feel very bad when I saw a hungry stray cat I could not help, because it was moving towards another direction. If it stayed long enough I would have helped it with some cat food Please help and bless this poor golden cat I saw...
Replies
11
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom