Dear holy spirit, thankyou for revealing to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Thank God for the Holy Spirit” Daily Prayer “Thank God for the Holy Spirit” Father-God, thank You for sending the Comforter, who is my Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and my Standby, the Holy Spirit. He will teach me all things. I receive the peace that You left with...
Replies
7
Views
738
Lord Holy Spirit thankyou for taking over and doing what the flesh didn't.
Replies
27
Views
512
I want to thank and praise Jesus, Holy Spirit, and Mother Mary. I want to ask Jesus to bless everyone who is praying for my requested prayer. Jesus and Holy Spirit, I surrender myself, my sister, and our family and friends to you. I place all my worries, overthinking, anxiety, anxiousness...
Replies
7
Views
811
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom