Dear GodToday I come before you to pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissy

Prayer Warrior
Dear God

Today I come before you to pray for my dad. I pray that he will have financial blessings and favor. I pray customers will come in to get their cars repaired. I pray that he will have big jobs to do. God, my dad is slow and he needs your help. Send customers to my dad's auto shop. I pray he will make enough money to cover his bills. Thank you for always being there for me.

Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
296
Dear Lord, I come before you with a heart full of gratitude and praise. Thank you for your abundant love, mercy, and the countless blessings you pour into my life. For every moment of joy, every answered prayer, and even for the challenges that teach me and draw me closer to you, I give thanks...
Replies
6
Views
1K
THANK YOU LORD, I pray to You today to bless my financial life, my money and to help me to have a lot of prosperity from now on. Bless me with many financial opportunities in my path and allow me to make the most of these opportunities. Father God, allow me to prosper, earn a lot of money and...
Replies
6
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom