Dear God, this anxiety is killing me. Please help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My relationship is killing me. Please help
Replies
7
Views
302
I have struggled for years with anxiety and have been doing better but then this week for no known reason I am bent double with horrible stomach pains and pounding pulse, horrible, horrible anxiety. Please pray for me, I am trying to believe and find courage from scripture but today everything...
Replies
9
Views
402
Dear God please help me please forgive me for my AUD and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee. My wife and I have AUD. I'm getting tired of working and trying to support my wife and my self and our adult kid's. I am laying on my bed...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom