Dear God, thank you for blessing me with true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, thank you for blessing me with true friends. I got to see who my real friends are in times like this. I know I'm not the best friend a person can have but you still allowed me to have friends as good as them in my life. Thank you for showing me that I can be happy with my friends and that life isn't all about romantic love. I may be diverting my attention for now but I am still hoping that the time and space I'm giving myself and ### will help us in fixing our relationship. I ask you dear God to please grant me my heart's desire. You may want us to stay away from each other right now but please assure me that this is going to do us good in mending our relationship. Enlighten her mind and let her see what she's missing out on. I will try to work on myself and be the person that I was when we first met. I know that she fell in love with the person I was and I will be that person again. Let her be the person that she was too and please let me trust her again. I pray that she shows me she can be trusted and respected again. You know what's in my heart dear God and I pray that you grant me this time. I've never wanted anything this much in my whole life Lord God. I really pray that a miracle will happen. With you all things are possible for you are the source of life, love, happiness and peace. Please remove this fear and anxiety in my mind and heart and let me trust you that everything will be alright. I believe in your power and mercy. Thank you for being with me dear Lord. I know I am not alone. I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Romans chapter 5 vs. 1 therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans chapter 5 vs. 3 and 4 and not only so but we glory in tribulation also knowing that tribulation beareth patience, and patience experience, and experience hope.

Romans chapter 8 vs. 37 nay in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
246
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
229
Thank You for the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, and the shelter over my head. Lord, I pray that You will please watch over me and my loved ones today. Please give us wisdom so we can know how to handle every situation. Thank You for Your unending love. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom