Dear God, please help me to find ...

Rucrya

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, please help me to find the right path. I broke up with my ex girlfriend and I regret it, but I pushed her too far away to fix things right now. Please help me Lord, please let her reach out at a time when I need her most. Help me to be a better man.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today on behalf of ###, seeking Your divine intervention and guidance. Lord, Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." We ask that You help ### to trust in You fully and to find the right path in this difficult time.

Father, You know the pain and regret ### feels after the breakup. We ask for Your healing touch upon this heartache. Grant ### the strength and wisdom to grow from this experience, and to become a better person through Your grace. As Your Word says in Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." We pray for healing and restoration in ###'s heart.

Lord, if it is Your will, we ask that You open a door for reconciliation. Let Your perfect timing prevail, and if it is meant to be, let ###'s ex-girlfriend reach out when it is most needed. However, we also pray for ### to find peace and contentment in Your plan, trusting that You work all things together for good, as stated in Romans 8:28.

Help ### to become a better man, molded by Your teachings and love. Guide ### to walk in righteousness and to reflect Your love in all actions. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." May this truth empower ### to overcome the current struggles and to grow in faith and character.

We lift this prayer to You, Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God, please help me to find the right path. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend and I regret it, but I pushed her too far away to fix things right now. Please help me Lord, please let her reach out at a time when I need her most. Help me to be a better man.
Hello my Christian friend, I have read your prayer request and said a special prayer for your ex-girlfriend to reach out to you. Have faith in God and he will answer your prayers and our prayers as he understands that sometimes we make quick and fast decisions and comments that we regret later and he understands that and I’m sure she does too

Amen 🙏🏽
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
158
I am sorry please help me please GOD my throat and ears hurt please help
Replies
10
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom