Dear God, Bring healing to my ###'s spirit and bring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, My heart is heavy with pain and disappointment. I am struggling to bear the disrespect and unfair treatment I face at my workplace. You know the truth of my situation and the suffering I carry every day. I place my hurt, anger, and tears before You. I ask You to bring justice in Your...
Replies
8
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 32:15 – “Till the Spirit is poured on us from on high, and the desert becomes a fertile field, and the fertile field seems like a forest.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 32:15 shifts from warnings of desolation to a...
Replies
7
Views
177
Dear God, You are my Supreme Father, and I am Your child. Yet I am going through pain without any fault of mine, and I do not understand why. Those who have falsely accused me and spoken untruths have hurt me deeply—###, ###, ###, ###, and anyone else involved. Please protect me, restore my...
Replies
10
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom