Dear Father God, I now have a drain, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah1sam2

Humble Servant
Dear Father God,

I now have a drain, pipe, plumbing, dripping, leaking problem. Please help me to find a reliable, trustworthy, godly, honourable and knowledgeable serviceman plumber to come and help me. I really need help to stop all the dripping asap. Thank you Lord...You are the best guide so please lead me and guide me to the best service, the best business and the most fair and knowledgeable repairman. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Please Dear Father, bless this dear soul and bring the right person into make these repairs, give the person the financial resources and guidance that they need. In Your Name, Dear Lord, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God In Your Son Jesus's Name please help me fix this problem so that this drain flows freely and be are now fully unclogged now send your angels to supernaturally help me with this please Thank-You Blessed Trinity Amen
Replies
13
Views
447
Hello I now have given my family to God and ###, I trust him these are dedicated children so it's in their lives so let The Will God left for them and my heart be done, in Jesus name.. I know it is well and I speak Glory And Honor to the Lord Amen.
Replies
7
Views
378
Dear Father-My-Daddy-God...In Jesus's Name Please...heal me and help me and send beautiful divine and supernatural miracles into my whole life Especially please Daddy-God take away all of this horrible anxiety that often troubles me and causes me soo much unrest and makes me feel like i just...
Replies
13
Views
684
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom