Dear beloved brother in Jesus Christ I

P VIJAYARATNAM

Disciple of Prayer
Dear beloved brother in Jesus Christ, I am in so many problems. Please pray for me and my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
273
Dear God I'm a ### year old man and I feel like I finally got my life figured out. I so appreciate what you have done for me in my childhood and my parenthood and in my many employment opportunities. I'm so grateful for the what I am capable of doing next week. I have an ability to make things...
Replies
13
Views
215
Beloved Brother and Sisters in Christ, I am ###. I am grateful for your efforts and assistance. I need GOD and Jesus Christ and the Angels' support for the protection, coordination clearance, illumination, direction, strength, and financial affluence to accomplish my Divine mission. Please also...
Replies
3
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom