Dealing with lots of anxiety related to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I am unsaved and unhealed I unfortunately rely on others for help in a form of way that my mind is accusing me of idolatry. I don't know. I'm afraid. I want to delete my posts and account or tell others to stop praying for me because I'm getting these thoughts and feelings that are...
Replies
9
Views
250
not easy to deal with a family member and be the caregiver at the same time I was so happy she is so happy and laughing with her ### lady at least I do see a diff side of her outside caretakers days. I got to go outside do some yard work for the time the ### was here so part of the work got done...
Replies
10
Views
321
Dealing with lots of anxiety related to work and projects, suffering from burnout, and trying to sell a house and in a conflict with a buyer about asbestos. Praying for a resolution and to overcome anxiety so I can succeed with tasks I’m facing. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom