Dead Prayer Warriors I’m In desperate need ...

Dear Prayer Warriors I’m In desperate need for prayers my dad has to get rushed to the hospital after his kidney biopsy because of bleeding please help me with prayers I feel helpless all I wanna do is help him and I can’t all I can do is pray and I know prayer is what can truly heal him so please I ask of you to just take a couple minutes of your time and pray for my dad “###” please I’m desperate for prayers pray for healing I pray that everything can come out fine I pray that the doctors are able to find what is wrong and fix it! Please pray for strength and the wisdom to get through this pray for my father to be cured! IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN 🙏🏼

###,
I prayed for healing for your Father, ###, and for your strength. Even though you feel helpless, you are reaching out to the Heavenly Father who can do all things! He is your help.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost or was stolen room Toyah room she was one with it n said she gave me back did she'd got it
Replies
7
Views
293
My name is ### and I am at a place where I feel completely heartbroken. I feel as if God is no longer listening to me. I was in an abusive relationship for more than half of my life. God has got me out of it, unfortunately we are still married, but he left. For years my husband would not let...
Replies
8
Views
527
Hello. I'm being rechallenged regarding my family party before continuing my engagement with ###. My mom promised us in June that the party would happen in Sept. She later told me she lied about it since she felt unsure about ### and hoped we'd separate in this timeframe. After I had a long...
Replies
9
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom