Day before yesterday I got a new from my

Stanley rutsa

Disciple of Prayer
Day before yesterday I got a new from my parents that the doctor confirm that my sister-in-law is infected by cancer.... please pray for her ...
Thank you
 
In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer according to His perfect will and timing with a Yes for healing for your family member. Thank You Jesus!

Child of God Let's Pray:God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper consistently in the Word and Ways of God. God bless me to know and love You in truth. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and the strength to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Let everything that I go through draw me closer to You. God cover me. Hide me behind the cross. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Let no weapon ever formed against me prosper. Be with me as a mighty warrior, so all my persecutors will stumble, fail, and be thoroughly disgraced. Deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You God. Walk through my home and move out everything that is not of you (spiritually and in the natural). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always in Jesus' name I pray. God Thank You for Loving Me. Amen!

Prayer Changes Things!
Encourager ###
 
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39
 
I'm sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, ###. Sending prayers for her, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace during this difficult time. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a surgery day before yesterday. My husband cos of his ego and stubbornness didn't call me yesterday. Please pray that he realizes what he is doing and that we have good understanding for each other.
Replies
7
Views
36
Day before yesterday I became the victim of losing money...from fraud call....due to which I am losing confidence and faith...and I don't want that....sorry to say I am bad at explaining the problem but...all I can say is I don't want to lose hope in Him...and I want you to pray for me that...
Replies
9
Views
62
From yesterday I got a lot of ear pain, please do pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom