I have been having the worst 6 months of my life and I am so incredibly lonely. I have friends but they have been drifting further and further away, and I don't know if they still love me. I have an abusive family, and so little support in this world. I've been crying so much every day, on my...
Lord Jesus God please pray I don't have cancer or pneumonia I'm taking the antibiotics from urgent care it's working too slow please pray it will start working and I will stop coughing and I won't get a sore throat or I'm so depressed I'm crying I can't hold on no more my body can't take it my...
I’m really upset crying because I love this guy ### but I’m confused if he likes me I feel sad And I want to be with him it’s starting to hurt and confuse me