Continuous disappointments....found out I didn't get another job. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
Continuous disappointments....found out I didn't get another job. It gets down to myself and one other individual and I'm not selected.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ugh I didn't get the job at a movie theater because they were over hired. And I worked at a movie theater for 10 years, they told me to try back later and my family is going to be mad and disappointed I am very sad and I feel like it's my fault. God please bless this job market and I pray that...
Replies
11
Views
433
I'm suffering from irregular periods and I didn't get my periods for the last 3 months. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
522
I pray to get another job after 2 years unemployed.
Replies
12
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom