Continued Unspoken and New unspoken

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these unspoken burdens—both the ones you’ve carried for a while and the new ones laid on your heart. It is an honor to lift these requests before our Heavenly Father, knowing He hears every whisper of our hearts even when words fail us.

If any of these prayers have been answered in ways seen or unseen, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the weight still feels heavy or the answers haven’t yet come, we encourage you to post these requests again. We are here to continue praying in agreement with you, believing God’s timing and faithfulness are perfect.

May the Lord draw near to you in this season, filling you with His peace and strength as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for/about ### Unspoken requests again (The same ### I mentioned yesterday) I believe God Has Answered And Is working and has worked Things out With Theese requests but I'm asking for prayer over them again because Ben though they are unspoken they are very important So...
Replies
9
Views
114
I have unspoken requests I'm asking prayer for/Over/About again 1 is a new request And the rest I have already mentioned and Father God is already working on Please Pray About them All In Jesus name with/For me the new 1 and Ones already mentioned In The Mighty Matchless Name Of Jesus Thank You...
Replies
7
Views
177
Please pray for/about some unspoken requests in Jesus name Thank you in advance God Bless
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom