Concentration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father in heaven we come together in agreement for this prayer request. Please give ### clarity of mind and renewed vigour and vitality in order that she may complete the task ahead. We thank you Father. In Jesus name amen.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for sunday school children who struggle to focus, concentrate, memorize spritual lessons. Our God Almighty must burn all unwanted stuff that has overloaded the minds of our children through social media. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ must grant wisdom in...
Replies
10
Views
134
I have a MASSIVE and important exam in ### days, and I really need to be very focused and productive today. I pray in Jesus name for clarity of mind, concentration and efficiency. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
149
Praise The Lord! I have been going through warfare in myself (mind - distraction, wastage) I have rescheduled my board exam since 3 months ($### per cancellation & rescheduling - ### times) I am unable to finish my everyday assignments for the day. I am scheduled for exam on ###/###/#### @...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom