Cheat

Arunk

I am a dad, I love my son.
Lord since I am out of my house and my wife is cheating on me with my son with her, I wish that you help me get my son. I shall try my best to provide a good future for him. Also, I want to get rid of this woman. Whatever I own solely belongs to my son, I will strive for him. Be with me on this, Lord.

Amen.
 
If you are genuine in your quest and wish only to be the greatest father to your son then I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for a cheating fiance . I love him with all of my heart. Help him to love me only. We suppose to get married in October
Replies
10
Views
125
  • Article Article
“I would like your wise opinion about how to deal with my ### husband who is involved with another woman. Continue reading...”
Replies
0
Views
48
Hello, I have been married for 15 years and my husband has many signs of cheating. I think it is with the neighbor across the street. My husband is also mentally and emotionally abusive. Please pray I will somehow find out if he is cheating because it feels very heavy not knowing. I also had a...
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom