Change of plans

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Due to the cats fighting change of plans greatly UPS PICKS UP COLON CANCER EXACT SCIENCE 🧬..I GET A PLACE TO LIVE AND I CAN live peacefully with my own cats and ### stay with their parents o.k. GREATLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT CAT FIGHTS GREATLY EVER AGAIN THAT'S TOO MUCH CHAOS DESTRUCTION IT'S NOT...
Replies
8
Views
149
Hello! I am asking for prayers for a delay or a complete change of plans. They want to build a new building next to our house this summer. None of us want it here, because it would bring a lot of inconvenience and problems. I ask that the developers find another location for this house or at...
Replies
10
Views
278
I became christian 2 years ago and I still cant get rid of my lust, im so down right now, and its so bad that its changed my relationship with God, I barely pray or read the bible and I feel helpless, please pray for me and please ask God to renew my heart and mind
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom