Certificate

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please that someone help me to get an death certificate of ### here in ###.
Replies
9
Views
136
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
179
Please pray for my teammate ### who is taking a teaching certification test today. Pray that she passes is and able recall all the answers she has been studying so hard for. Give her peace, confidence, and discernment. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom