Can't Stop Cough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t stop pleasuring myself to dubious content. I have prayed for a sane and healthy relationship for a long long time now but nothing. I get lonely in the evenings and have needs. If I don’t satisfy them myself the I get weird dreams and peak in my sleep. I’m a woman and feel ashamed. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please God stop this cough right now, permanently, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
184
I have cough issues. Uneasy cough sometimes. Not able to sleep need. Prayers for my cough healing. So that I can sleep better and live cough free. Allergic to dust sometimes. Do pray for my cough healing pls in Jesus name. Thank you Amen
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom