CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EHELP ME I WORK ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pelase also heal us wiht the blood suagr problem. Pleas ehav emrcy. Lor ida ms o lonel yit kills.pelase hav emercy Lor di dont evewnknwo what to pray pelas ehal the autism asperger syndorm in me and fmaily when it coems to oyu and eahcother. Lor pdelas ehal mymoms brian pelase take her out of...
Replies
5
Views
81
Good morning, I’m asking for prayer support please. I’m not sleeping well due to worry and anxiety. In the name of Jesus Christ I’m asking for solutions to various issues. I’ve tried networking but most of the people can’t really help me or give me leads on possible next steps especially through...
Replies
9
Views
425
I am going through a lot. I am going through a lot right now. My dad died and then soon after I have had 3 miscarriages without any known reason. I am the only earning member. I am so stuck. I’m financially drained. I have no one to call my family. I don’t feel loved. No one I ever know has...
Replies
14
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom