Calling Final Assistance Place Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuppyCakes

Disciple of Prayer
Please send a quick prayer that this group can pay our rent. This would allow us to be caught up on our electric rent and I can have my surgeries to make me the mom and wife I used to be. It would be such a blessing and would keep us from eviction which is imminent without this help. I will give back when my health improves. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, Saints and Fellow Prayer Warriors. I am requesting Prayer as I find myself facing new challenges and roadblocks as I try to navigate a new situation in my life after the passing of my father. People whom I could depend upon are no longer there to assist me and new roadblocks and...
Replies
12
Views
216
My husband and I are financially struggling to provide for our family. We are both college students and work very hard at our jobs. However, our savings took a major hit when we had back-to-back emergencies, car troubles, and unexpected expenses related to those instances that resulted in us...
Replies
11
Views
313
Dear heavenly father, thank you, Jesus and everyone else I hope everyone is doing well I would like to make a prayer request. I need prayer. On Monday, my mother and I and to help with our lawyer we had applied for the one shot deal the housing rents assistance program. I Lawyer has been very...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom