Broken hearted... people lying about ### in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer New Year green red white dove colors black .jpg
    quote prayer New Year green red white dove colors black .jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for mentally ill nosey people in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and throughout the U.S. to stop wrongfully slandering lies about innocent Christian men's finances by saying they have a lot when in fact they have a little in ### miraculously Amen.
Replies
5
Views
147
I don't even know how to begin to ask this. I am in need of help through prayers of protection for my daughter and I both, in this situation. I have been both fighting and working with (due to court order) the ### for 5 years now, due to a custody battle. Recently the "family helper/worker" has...
Replies
10
Views
416
The church that ignored my three requests for financial assistance suddenly contacted me and set up a meeting. They said they were "so moved by my three letters". I was told there would be people from the prayer team and the benevolence group and a pastor. It was only one person; some young...
Replies
10
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom