Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Lord I continue to pray for my ### & ### who are not with me because of my very own sins. Please Father reunite us so we can be a family once again but this time I want you Lord to lead us. Only you Father at this point can bring them back. Amen.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Lord, help us remember when we first met and the strong Love that grew between us. To work that Love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands. We pray this Marriage Prayer in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN
 
Praying for you and yours, God Bless.
 
Show Me…Me Lord Jesus

Let Us Pray….God today I come asking You in Jesus’ name to show me…Me! If there is anything in my life (knowingly or unknowingly) that is causing me to miss out on the best that You have for me…let’s work on those areas in my life. I can’t lie to You or hide anything from You. I am responsible and accountable to You for working out my own salvation with respect and honor unto You. I take that mission seriously. I can’t do this on my own, I need Your Help.

Deliver me from anything that is in my life that is not of You Lord Jesus. Deliver me for all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Show me, me. Show me each and every area in my life that I have not surrendered to You and lets work on those areas also. I am ready when You are. I commit my life to You. I want the best that only You can give me. Show me…Me. Take off my mask Lord Jesus. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So
 
Dear Lord,

Please make ### girlfriend understand that this person has changed and is seeking their love and affection. Bring them together and bless them.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I pray for true repentance father of this ### and I ask that you will have your hand involved in this situation and touch the lives of all those involved in this situation.

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
I have prayed for you. May the Lord our God will guide you and help you in your needs. Have faith, our prayers are heard by God and He answers and grant our request in his own timing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my family to be protected and covered by the blood of Jesus. I pray that my son will also be protected in his school and wherever he goes, in Jesus mighty name . I pray that all of my delay bills shall be paid off in Jesus mighty name . I pray for Fire to burn down every plans of the...
Replies
10
Views
52
Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom