Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Oh Lord please I'm desperate. My ### and ### are moving on without me Father. I've prayed and prayed but every day it gets worse and worse. Please Lord I need a miracle please return my family. Please help her forgive me Father so we can be a Christian Family.
 
Dear Lord, we pray that you will show your ways to this ###/### and that you will reunite this family and save them by your amazing love, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Father please let us become a communicative family to send the gospel to reach out to others daily.
default_preach.gif
Send love and reunite with all together mode. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
415
Hello, I come from a very broken and confused family. My parents are divorced. Every marriage in my family did not work and there was a lot of infidelity and adultery and quarreling. Now I believe in Jesus and do not want the lifestyle of my parents. I hated the word family for a long time...
Replies
7
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom