Bring My ### Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter cita05
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cita05

Guest
Please help us pray for my daughter ### to come home soon. And to know God again. My daughter ran away from home to be with another girl. I'm her mom and she doesn't listen to anyone. Please pray for me because this is causing me in very deep depression. I'm unable to sleep. She's been gone for ###. She lost her fiancee ### ago and she's been sad and always looking for someone to love. Now this girl came to her life. Please help us pray for her safety and to bring her home.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch ### and her mind Lord rebuke any hindering spirits that are trying to latch on to her and bring her down a road of destruction. Lord set a hedge of protection around her and keep her safe from all evil...bring her to her right mind lord in Jesus name...touch this Mom and give her the wisdom to reach her daughter help her to fight the fight of faith and fast and pray till her daughter comes home...Lord teach her to fight the fight in the spirit against these principalities that are in high places destroying her daughter and her family...Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers and answering them and keeping ### safe from herself and any evil in Jesus name
 
Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. Trust God to deliver your child. You have prayed and others have prayed. Now we are going to wait on God. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God....



Matthew 17:20…. If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.



Psalm 27:14….Wait on the LORD;Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait on the LORD!

Lamentations 3:25, 26….The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD.



Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray for ###, Lord keep her safe and bring her back home. Enable her to stand on solid ground of purity in your sight. Strengthen her Mother in your spirit on Jesus' name I pray.
 
Lord Bless this family to be whole and focused on You and Your Word
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin and cheated on my partner. I lied to him and manipulated information. He found out and left the relationship. I have called to God in repentance. I have apologized for every step and decision I made in deceit and sin. I’ve asked forgiveness for all the pain and suffering I have...
Replies
7
Views
369
God I pray for my ### to return home I hope she is ok and warm I miss her
Replies
8
Views
300
My step daughter is stuck in ###, I need her home
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom