Blessing & Favor Over ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
Father God, I come before Your throne giving You praise. In every season of life You are right beside us, granting us Your mercy, provision and blessing. I take this moment to lift my sister in Christ, ###. Father, be with her tomorrow (the 24th) at the selling event she will be attending. We are thankful You put this new venture in her path. As she sells her soaps and other goods, place a hedge of protection around her, her booth and her products...may she enjoy brisk sales and realize a good amount of extra income from this event. I pray that those who purchase her products will enjoy them and become regular customers. Please bless ### with energy, enthusiasm and wisdom as she participates. I also pray that You would watch over her father, grant him Your strength and healing. In the name of Jesus Christ, bless and favor Your beautiful daughter ### in this venture. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer. Your Word says that if God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Today I place my work, my leadership, my reputation, and my future completely into Your hands...
Replies
10
Views
222
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over favor over enemies. Dear Father GOD, grant me favor over my numerous more powerful enemies. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly...
Replies
8
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude and faith, acknowledging that You are our Protector, Provider, and Guide. Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy over my life, my husband, and my children. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over our family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom