Please let 2016 be a blessed year for me and my family. I pray for ### for me and my brother. I pray for happiness for my mother and father. Please send your grace to us.
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Jesus help my husband to bear the pain help him to come out of all issues and disease make him strong and healthy again give him peaceful sleep and help him wake up morning fresh and healthy Help him to leave toxic habits alcohol cigrette smoking and everything toxic habits help him to eat food...
thank you for previous healings. protect us from evil, guard our souls and hearts. bring healing to those who are ill. heal my mom, brother, and ### of asperger syndrome, heal my grand### and her sons and brother, heal my brother, give excellent, happy, successful pregnancy for sister-in-law...
Yes my name ### I need to keep my motel room an my job an pay my lawyer let my check be like ### so I can pay my bills an the woman I'm with I ask to bless her ### let her understand I love her an I need her to be here for me an I pray for my maw maw ### an paw paw ###.