:~) Jesus Loves You. Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) Keep a God Solution Focused Grateful Thankful God Got Me Attitude. :~) Now Tell the Lord Thank You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###.
On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Lord Jesus, I come before you, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. Lord, I ask you to renew my heart, mind, and desires to...
May the Lord bless my relationships with ### may his will be done. May he sharpen my prophetic gift and other gifts may Jesus protect my family and ###.