Bless And Heal Your People!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear LORD Jesus, please make me to fear You. Do not let me waste my time on earth by searching for vain riches and pleasures. LORD God, You know all things... You know that I am a sinner. A worse one on that... So I pray for forgiveness. I pray for Your Spirit to guide and sustain me. That by Your Spirit I am holy and pure, not tainted by the world that I so wicked and evil. Please forgive me for following it and for the times that I do not follow You and willfully sin... PLEASE FORGIVE and make me to be the person that You would love me to be. Lord it is not in me I know, please change me and do not let me be a sinner that walks like the world and that does not follow You. Let me follow You with all my heart and let the world not be attractive to me. Let me be dead to the vain pleasures and desires that the world has to offer. Let me be a pure and holy sacrifice before Your countenance, oh LORD, I have sinned... Erase it Lord Jesus. Lord am I on the way to hell?!? If so, I ask You to do whatever You need to to get me back on track, chastise me LORD. Bring me back to You. Tomorrow LORD, should I go with my colleagues to the theme park on Halloween and oh LORD should I continue to work with the people that lead me astray??? If not, please provide something else clearly... I need Your clear guidance! Lord God, help me to live the perfect life... holy and pure with fault or blame. Give me the life that totally honors You and that is blameless. I do need You my Lord!!! I do need You!!! So Lord I ask for Your forgiveness over my life although I make many mistakes... that You will guide and protect me from all evil. Even if I would do the wrong things myself willingly, please protect me. Make my life to be a strong witness of a holy man of God. Yes LORD, I pray that You will make me to be a holy man of God that lives in Your fear. Amen!

For my brothers and sisters I pray Lord that You will protect them from the evil one, that filthy dog called Satan.. I hate that dog... Lord God and I also pray for You to make my brothers and sisters prosper, in Africa and Asia, In America and Europe, wherever LORD God, You know them by name. Make them and me to be consistent in Bible reading and dedicated to loving You with our whole heart, soul, mind and strength. To pray fervently every day and to seek to live in Your fear constantly. Don't let us think softly about the sins that we commit. Let us be hard workers that show this world how they should live, make us Your holy servants to the uttermost. Dear Jesus, please forgive their sins and heal their lives for Your Name's sake. THANK YOU! AMEN!!!!!
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family especially ###, ###, and ###. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God bind the spirit of strife and division. Save, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each member of my family (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes. Make our family whole in You Christ Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus name in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It !!!

Pass This On To All Of Your Family Members…There is So Much Power When Family Pray For Family.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
18 O LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, our fathers, keep this forever in the intent of the thoughts of the heart of Your son, ###, and fix his heart toward You. 19 And give him a loyal heart to keep Your commandments and Your testimonies and Your statutes, to do all these things,- 1 Chronicles 29

In Jesus' Mighty Name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, O Lord, and my God give me messages to deliver to Your people. Messages that will come from You to Your prophet, and servant to deliver to those who will have ears to hear. MANY will reject what I will deliver, but I am NOT looking for the MANY, but the FEW who will receive Your prophet...
Replies
9
Views
165
Heal your people and keep us safe and on soon trip that we find a cooler safer location and accommodations and bring your daughter peace wisdom strength and guidance and love have her obey her mom and treat with love understanding patience and cooperation like never before lord soften her heart...
Replies
7
Views
297
In the name of Jesus I am asking for prayer to heal my husband, he can't walk and heal his kidneys and adrenal glands, all his body organs make him whole again. Guide my whole family, give them peace and understanding. Help my daughter and granddaughter who to trust and that's you Jesus. Please...
Replies
9
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom