Bind And Loose, Thank You Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
Jeremiah 1:12 ". . . . I am alert and active watching over My Word to perform it. Matthew 18:18 "Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. In the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST, our EL SHADDAI, our JEHOVAH PERAZIM, I bind all spirits of aggression and abusiveness in ###, and loose the spirits of kindness, patience, humility and the spirit of a Proverbs 31 woman. In the mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST, our JEHOVAH SHALOM, JEHOVAH RAPHA, our JEHOVAH PERAZIM, I bind every spirit of fear, depression, and childhood oppression in my son ###, and loose the spirits of courage, strength, self confidence in knowing he has overcome and can and will overcome all things in all places. I thank You Lord Jesus, I praise you, all glory be yours for these transformations, thank you Jesus. I John 5:14-15 "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. Thank you Lord, for your word of assurance in our lives for those we love and are in need. Praise you Lord, thank you Jesus. In Your Mighty, loving, healing Name I pray. Amen Amen
 
Yes God I verily agree with this prayer. Let your confidence be the confidence of these brother and sister. Let your covering and protection be upon them for the rest of their life. Let your holy blood cover them. Let all the negatives emotions and character the work of the devil cast out and burn, turn them into hope, joy, peace. Enable them father to be like your Son Jesus. Let your Holy Spirit Guide them and Help them to do your will. Let your presence cover them. In Jesus name I pray amen...
 
Thank you, Lord, for ###. Thank you for her faith in you, her knowledge of Your Word and promises and for her generousity in sharing it with us. Hear her prayer, oh Lord, and grant her the desires of her heart in your time and wisdom. Courage, strength, patience, and thanksgiving and praise grant her Almighty Father. AMEN
 
Amen! Lord let no weapon formed against ### and ### proper in JESUS name!!! Amen!
 
Dearest Lord, I come to you in agreeance with ### in lifting this prayer to your ears. I stand with her in this prayer for ###'s sweetness and humility to shine through and for ### to have self esteem, self confidence, courage, and strength. Where two of us stand together in prayer, you have promised that you will be there with us. Thank you, Lord, for that. Thank you for watching over ### and her family. I pray for abundant blessings for her in Jesus' name. Lord, I thank you for her and for her kind heart as she gives her time in prayer for so many others. God, you are good and we are grateful for you and your love of us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
119
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers! I pray that you will touch all those who call your name.
Replies
8
Views
124
Dear God thank you again for helping me get through another weekend with out drinking alcohol! Today is my 3rd week of being sober. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Please help me get a new AC thermostat for my house. Please help my...
Replies
16
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom