Be with us Lord

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
thank you God for speaking to my heart and for what you are already doing in the background to bring my miracle to pass. Father you placed the miracle of the TOTAL RESTORATION of my relationship with ### on my heart. God I ask that as you move in our lives, you place a hedge of protection over ### and our relationship . Please keep him safe, open his eyes to what is happening and lift the fog. Father my heart is broken, I've been torn apart. I know you have a plan to bring him back and I have to trust you.. but Father, I could use some hope.. some reassurance from you. I love him. I miss him. I know you are God to the broken hearted, you love love and I know healing comes from you. please Father, we need you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Or Not this postal woman totally missed my mailbox in plain view today. Lord I pray it’s not that important mail please and these careless carriers deliver it first thing Monday Jesus and heal all aches and pains in my body and mind issues spirit and body and use me more HS have your way. Amen
Replies
12
Views
197
Father God, I come before you with the concern of ### mental health. Come to ### and relieve him from stress, and anger. Give him a peace of mind, Lord let him find peace around me. Soften his heart, so he doesn't take any stress or anger out on me. Lord may you do the same for myself. In the...
Replies
9
Views
148
Be Compassionate to me and us LORD amen I pray to pass my wedding and portrait headshot class with at least a C or D good GOD in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom