Back To The Dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohio state

Humble Servant
I'm going back to the dentist, my root canal keeps getting an infection. Please pray things go good today and there isn't much pain. Good Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This dentist office is surely faulty or deceptive as I tried several times to reach the manager and she would never return my calls, had enough of this injustices, when another dentist specialist inspected my teeth, he claimed that the other dentist could have done better with the implant work...
Replies
9
Views
110
DEAR Father you know all of my needs they are before your precense i ask for forgiveness from all sin . I ask to let me have the ### you know the details of it. I pray for protection upon my body mind and self being . I pray for recovery with my body to be back in energy mode. Please take the...
Replies
8
Views
117
Please Pray That My Son's dentist appointment goes good we are here now please pray that this dentist and all the people who work here will Be nice and not look done or talk down to me that They will see the love ### and ### have for ### and Not ? It Bec he needs work done and it's been hard to...
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom