Baby Looking Good So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyStJude

Prayer Warrior
I thank everyone for their continued prayers for me. We have been trying for ### yrs with numerous miscarriages and finally my blood numbers look good in my early stages of pregnancy. Please Lord guide this pregnancy. Bless my little boy as well. Keep him safe and healthy. Thank you soo much for him. And thank you for my hard working hubby! I miss my family in another state too. I wish I could see them more.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for these requests and ask that you help this individual. Comfort them and remind them that you love them and care deeply for them. Give them strengthen and help them through their pregnancy. I also pray for her little boy and also for her family. Bless them and let their faith be strong in you. Thank you for the gift of eternal life purchased through your Son, Jesus Christ.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my friend lost his job and is despondent and shut down communication with his friends and family. I saw him the other day and he’s using substances. Looking disheveled. Family and we friends have been trying to get him away but it’s a constant battle. Father it’s painful so watch someone with...
Replies
7
Views
317
Hi everyone. So far whatever prayer I have requested has been answered. Thank you all for praying for me. I got into ### College. And now I have applied for a visa to the United States of America on July 1 for biometrics and July 8 for a visa appointment. Please pray for me to go abroad. Pray...
Replies
10
Views
482
Gm everyone everything looking good on my end but my man we need to keep pushing I Kno everything is a test I just hired me a lawyer for me so I Kno he gone do his best he can to get this dropped I Kno it's a lesson learned from my father and I learned from it I just begged to God on my nees for...
Replies
8
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom