Baby daddy once said he doesn't want ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am sorry for the rejection you both have experienced, you and your child. I pray that God heals your heart and that He softens this father's heart so that he can raise his child. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has issues with addiction. He constantly wants to be high. He denies it. A week ago he got sick, and I asked him to try to make sure our baby didn’t get sick. He ignored me and took no precautions. Our baby got sick. She screamed and cried for 5 days because she couldn’t eat or sleep...
Replies
6
Views
325
Father please open your arms to him, show him you’re real that you are God and you are mighty and there’s no man greater than you. Lead him towards your path of salvation and righteousness. Close the mouths of any negative and ungodly advice. I believe you are more than capable of doing all...
Replies
10
Views
583
Dear Lord, why? Tonight ### said he doesn't want anymore than we have now. He doesn't want a relationship even though he cares for me. I am so tired of relationships not working. I put my whole heart in and it gets broken. Please change ###'s mind. Please Father, I know You put him in my life...
Replies
4
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,740
Members
649,940
Latest member
Fldoroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom