“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” (Matthew 7:7)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have asked him for a job, a permanent job, but what happened in the end? And I have sought after and knocked on the door; what will happen in the end? Disappointment and failure, since in that case all those are lies, and you think that I am going to believe in all the lies.
Replies
5
Views
737
ask and you shall receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door shall be opened to you, is what I believe are your words. I keep asking you with all trust, faith, and hope in my heart to please bless ### your daughter and help her to achieve her target this month as it is very important...
Replies
5
Views
177
Ask and it will given unto you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be upon. Please remember us in your prayer every now and then. We'll be going back for the test this month again. Let it be negative this time. Ask God for a miracle healing in our lives. I am really in need of...
Replies
2
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,078
Messages
16,807,061
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom