Apartment / Living Space

We are so grateful you shared your need with us and allowed us to lift your situation before the Lord. It’s been on our hearts to continue praying for your new apartment to be completed swiftly so you can move in without further delay. We know how stressful and uncertain this waiting period must feel, and we’ve been asking God to intervene with favor, wisdom for those working on the project, and peace for your heart as you trust Him in this season.

If by God’s grace your apartment is now finished and you’re settled in, we would love to hear a praise report—let us rejoice with you! If the wait continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can keep standing with you in prayer. We’re believing with you for a quick resolution and God’s perfect timing in every detail.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, provision, and comfort as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. Thank You for allowing me to see a new refreshing day. Apartment B is still be worked on for rental. The couple that lived in Apartment D moved out suddenly without notice. Father, I ask You in Jesus Name to fill both Apartments B and D with an...
Replies
6
Views
123
I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
217
Please pray for me to clean my apartment as inspectors are coming in a couple of days. I am chronically ill and have little energy. Pray that I can clean well, and that my apartment will be okay, that my landlady is happy with me, and some needed work will be completed soon. thank you for...
Replies
17
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom