And now to begin the loneliest and scariest time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t even begin to list all of the pain and/or injustices and I’ve been suffering over the past couple of years… From losing my job of ### years (because they refused to accept religious and/or medical exemptions), losing the ability to retire at any ‘appropriate’ age, having to move from our...
Replies
7
Views
416
Well where do I begin this is more of my story then one specific prayer as I need many prayers ...I have so many problems that I'm dealing with from my past and my present I don't know where to begin; I tend to put my past behind me but there's a lot of healing that needs to be put to rest I've...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
I have been trying to redeem myself in some prayer today for some of the things that went wrong. I would ask for forgiveness and grace in Jesus to help me be open again to the wonder and love and fellowship and respect and just genuine hope and search and openness for trust that I know I had at...
Replies
6
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom