Amazing God, In Time Our Prayers Will Be Answered

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
God, You are amazing and I know in your time you will answer all of our prayers!!! Amen.
 
Father answers all in due time his own. Amen.
 
But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand.

Psalm 31: 14, 15a:

Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus, the person who sent me this e-mail, and for the one who wrote it. God I thank You that Your timing is perfect. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord I stand in agreement with this prayer and I also do say a big AMEN to the fact that YOU ARE AMAZING LORD JESUS!!!! Thank you Lord for this very patient child of your and her desire to wait upon your answers.

Thank you again Lord.

Amen and Amen
 
Thank You Father for hearing all who come to You to praise You & to ask in prayer. Father we love You. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
212
🙏 A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Even when I don't understand everything happening around me, I choose to trust that You are working for my good. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
164
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom