Am ### ### from ###...

Egreck

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### ### from ### I thank God for today's life and love that he is having for . I ask him to help me and I get out of this bad situation am in I ask him to help me and stop people who are loughing at me because of the problems am having I ask you Lord to get for me very large ways of getting money. I pray for my children whom am not with now so that they can be safe here my prayers oh Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Hello I am in an emotionally abusive relationship where my partner will yell at me in public and throw and break things when they get angry. I have a son and I feel very hopeless in my situation please pray I can find a way out of this situation. I still love the person so I feel trapped but I...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom