almighty and ever powerful god my father i come ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
almighty and ever powerful God my Father, I come to You to seek You first in Your kingdom and righteousness always and everywhere.

I ask in Jesus' name to receive the answers to my prayers, intentions, and a major financial blessing to be finally released, and I will receive the blessing of a lifetime so I can help others as You have helped me. Thank you.

I knock on the doors to heaven; please open the doors and pour out a major miracle in my finances today and every day.

All the glory and honor is Yours always since I am Your child, ### ###, thank you. Love You always, ###.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ to thank you for everything you have provided me and for answering my prayer lord, I ask that you protect me during my work and my financial responsibility to continue to strive for what I have before me lord help me throughout...
Replies
6
Views
311
God my Father please I implore you to please answer my prayers to give me a miracle to bless my financial situation. I am in dire financial distress and need your assistance. I pray that God will bless me and give me enough blessings to share with the less fortunate people in ###. Please I ask...
Replies
9
Views
524
Dear heavenly father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor and providence that I will be receiving my dream job. My is ###. Give me a job before March 2025, it's not over, please. In ###. In ###. Matthew 7: Verse 7 to 8. You said. To ask, you, and you will be given to us; to seek...
Replies
7
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom