All Without A Job As I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I pray for all people in the world who are without a job as I am. I ask for God to bless us all with the right job. May we be where God wants us. Where we can use our God given gifts and talents to glorify Him. I lift up in prayer all who are weary, all who are depressed all who are sick. I pray for all in the Name of Jesus AMEN
 
```markdown
Child of God,





Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with ###'s prayer. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold (Psalm 18:1-3). In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Praying for you to get a right Job
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless everyone with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Christ we ask to heal depression and sickness for all in your Almighty name.
default_tape2.gif
default_raincloud.gif
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:17 – “In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines.” Extended Explanation: This proverb highlights the importance of listening carefully and not jumping to conclusions based on...
Replies
10
Views
184
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
121
I quit a toxic job without another lined up. I couldn't focus on finding new opportunities under the unbearable conditions. I am now facing the financial consequences of that decision. I pray in Jesus name that I'm able to find a good source of income soon, whichever way the Lord decides to do...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom