All this time I've chose the world over God, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
All this time I've chosen the world over God, I was praying for salvation waiting, and waiting for God to save me. But now I see I can't live for the world, and expect God to save me from judgment. I want to be saved so I can live for only Him! but the Lord remains silent! The Word of God as shown me that I haven't received the Holy Spirit. I've been scared for years that I blasphemed the Holy Ghost, or turned my heart away, and can no longer turn back, and repent. Why does God not answer me? Please pray for the Lord to give me His Holy Spirit. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻Repents,Turns to God Acts 3:19 Renewal Tit 3:3-8👁️👁Opened by💡of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6 Quits self over god Gen 3:1-15, New 💝 Ezek 36:26, Experiences New Birth Jesus said is a necessity, Jn 3:3-7... 🧎🏽‍♂️Father, You will that none would perish but all come to repentance, 2 Pet 3:9. Grant her...
Replies
11
Views
181
🙇🏻Turns to God Acts 3:19, Washing and Renewal by The Holy Spirit, Tit 3:3-8 👁️👁 Opened by 💡 of God's 📖 2 Cor 4:4-6, Repents of being own god choosing good and evil for herself apart from God's Word, Gen 3:1-15 (It's not working well for her)... New 💝 Ezek 36:26 Experiences New Birth Jesus said...
Replies
9
Views
130
  • Article Article
"God chose the weak things of the world, that He might put the strong to shame." Well, I have to look no further than my own life to see that. Some by my own bad choices, and some by just a life of bad "luck", but looking at myself, I can see I'm not what "the world" would call a "success". When...
Replies
2
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom